I'm trying to figure out how to do the blog thing. I'm thinking it will be easier to do this several times a month instead of uploading pictures. It takes forever to do do that and we all know that my computer time will soon be snoozing time.
So, here goes. Hopefully the pictures come through right.
Sarah preparing for her first time on the ice..
JB had a sore back after only 2 trips around the rink. Sarah was more interested in watching the other kids on the ice than moving her feet.
The weather for Aunt Holly's trip was less than perfect, but we had a great time anyway. She REALLY enjoyed Pump It Up.
She-Baby, Applesauce...
7 comments:
Yay!!!I love that I can catch up with you via your blog now. I actually just set one up the other night too! But all i've done is picked a name--no pics or journaling yet. :) I'll let you know when it is up and running.
Looks like you guys are doing well and it's always wonderful to see your smiling faces!! Miss you!
Looks good!!
Hey! Great idea!
This is nice way for you all to comment and let us know how you are doing!
Can you see my picture?
How about now?
Post a Comment