Nothing new to report this week. We had a few playdates, made sugar cookies and went to a trial gymnastics lesson. I'll take the camera to our first official class this week and post some of them later. We've also noticed that our dear, sweet little girl has become quite the whiner lately. My current theory is that we threw in the towel too fast with nap time and that 11.5 hours of sleep a night just isn't cutting it. She's currently snoozing away with JB on the couch and falls asleep at random times in the car. At least she'll be well rested for the Super Bowl.
Playing a duet with Buzz.
I rolled out the dough and she went to town.
Putting on sprinkles was her favorite part.
She has mastered drawing a circle and is great at lines. Now if she could only put them together to make something recognizable...
Sleeping Beauties.
I'm getting better at lining this stuff up. Thanks for the tip, Maria!
1 comment:
You are welcome!
Sarah is so cute...I love her hair!
Post a Comment