Tomorrow JB and I head to Hot Springs. Not too sure what we are going to do yet, but I'm sure we'll come up with something! Sarah will be hanging out with TuTu and Gramps. They have a trip to the zoo and a playdate on their agenda.
Here are some pictures from today. We'll post some more from the trip when we get home later this week.








2 comments:
So adorable!! Sarah--it looks like you had a LOT of fun on Easter morning!! (and much nicer weather than us, I might add!) :)
Kerry, you look fantastic!! Your baby bump is so cute--just like how you looked so great throughout the whole pregnancy with Sarah. :)
JB, you wear those bunny ears so well!! ;) Looks like you had a great Easter--thanks for sharing the pics. We miss you guys!
Is that an Easter basket or a bed for Baby Applesauce?!
Sarah, you are getting so smart, recognizing that our package was for you. I hope the stampers and stamp pad aren't too messy. We love putting these little presents together for you.
Wish you were here!
Love,
Grandma
Post a Comment