Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Sarah now has a favorite song thanks to TuTu. At least 4 hours of her day are spent singing the most recognized song from Annie. She listened to it all the way back from Little Rock on her headset, sings it on her "stage" (aka the fireplace hearth), in the bed, on the couch, in the car, on her swings, trying on clothes... you get the picture.





6 comments:

Jeanne said...

Shades of Aunt Beth! Ask JB about it. The girl was obsessed and it was nothing for her to play the entire sound track ten times in a row. You have a lot to look forward to!

Love,
Grandma

JB said...

I think we'll save the Annie showing until Aunt Bethers visits in May.

Maria said...

Holy cow is she cute singing that song!!!

Anonymous said...

How stinkin' cute!! I tried to get Gwen into that movie,but all she cared about was Sandy the dog!! :) I went through an Annie obsession as a kid and just about wore out the VHS tape. :)I could recite the entire movie (and would!), including the dialog (i was a good bit older than Sarah obviously!). I'm sure my parents were glad when that phase ended.

That is just too precious watching Sarah--and how much she enjoyed performing her song. :) A future Broadway perfomer in the Bleil household?...

Anonymous said...

TuTu loves the performance....much better than mine teaching her the song in the bathtub!

Reg said...

I can't tell you how much we all love Smax's performance at Hamot Surgery Center. In a tough week she has been giving us lots of smiles!