Monday, April 14, 2008

Vegetables?!

Sarah ate some carrots today. Yes, you read right. My daughter who has been boycotting vegetables for the last 2 years ate some carrots. I was munching on some carrots and hummus while I was getting everything out for dinner. She walked up with her red stool, grabbed a carrot, dipped it in and ate it like it was something she did every day. Granted, there was quite a bit of hummus hanging off the end of that little orange delicacy, but hey, I'll take what I can get. The best part is that she went back for more... several times! Maybe she won't get my crummy eyesight afterall.


In other vegetable news, JB and Sarah are growing beans. I have no idea what kind, but they are having fun watching them grow. They started them in ziplocs and then transplanted them. Sarah was excited when they started poking out from the soil. Maybe she'll have her Bubba's green thumb.

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Carrots and beans? What's next? Brussels sprouts?

Love,
Grandma