Thursday, May 8, 2008

A few videos...

I haven't posted a video in a while, so you get a double whammy this week. The first is for those of you who think she never whines, the second is of her talking to Baby Sister (bare tummy warning...). I've had several "episodes" of contractions, but they only last a few hours and then go away. I guess she's gearing up for the big day which will hopefully be sooner rather than later! Enjoy the videos...

3 comments:

Bethers said...

Poor Sarah! I don't like to see her crying. Isn't she happy all of the time? :-) I love how she has to lift up your shirt to resume talking to Baby Sister.

Anonymous said...

TuTu sez....very sweet to baby "stister" but will she always be???

Jeanne said...

I can't help it! She's adorable even when she's whining. And a very smart girl to know that her voice will not carry well through cloth.