Saturday, June 7, 2008

Just a few random pictures from the week. All of the friends we have made this year are starting to leave for their next assignments. This week we said good-bye to little Buzz and his parents Tamara and Matt. They're headed to Virginia Beach, so if we end up in DC next year we'll be able to make a trip or two to see them. Sarah and I went to the Farmer's Market this morning to get some peaches and corn. A balloon guy made the most elaborate balloon creature I've ever seen... Cinderella. Sarah has been having a ball with her. Summer has definitely arrived and Scout's non-stop shedding is proof. We got enough fur off of her in about 3 minutes to make a coat. She is the poster child for the Furminator. For those of you with shedding dogs, you really should get one. They are worth every penny!









4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our baby is getting so big! She is really changing. Keep sending the new pictures. The Cinderella is amazing....TuTu sez, "Scout is the poster dog for the furminator!"

Unknown said...

I can't believe how big little Anna already has gotten. She is beautiful! And my little Sarah isn't so little anymore :( Miss you guys, hope all is well!

-shannon

destiny said...

I'm so glad to know you have a blog!! I got the announcement today. She is so beautiful!! And, oh my gosh...Sarah is sooooo big now! I couldn't believe it!
Let me know how you are doing the nursery so I can do a canvas for her.
Our blog is private, so I will send you an invite to view.
Take care....I'll check in again!!
~Destiny

Anonymous said...

Beautifl pics, as always!! Thanks for the furminator testimonial--I just ordered one for Copper. Perhaps I won't have to vaccuum 3 times a day!! :)