Grandma and Grandpa left on Thursday. We were sad to see them go, but they'll be back in a few weeks for another visit. In the meantime we will continue to battle sleep deprivation, constant feedings, and a whiney three year old. (Though summertime fun has prompted several naps this week!). This weekend brought another playdate with Pierce and more and more alert time for Anna.
You got the money shot! As you know, I spent most of our visit trying to get a picture of Anna yawning, with very poor results. We'll be back soon, and I suspect Anna will have changed a lot!
2 comments:
Well, I don't know who is sleep deprived because Sarah looks bright eyed and busy tailed, and even Anna looks sleepy and content with such a big yawn!
Hang in there. She'll grow as big as Sarah! I'm thinking of you guys!
You got the money shot! As you know, I spent most of our visit trying to get a picture of Anna yawning, with very poor results. We'll be back soon, and I suspect Anna will have changed a lot!
Post a Comment