Thursday, August 7, 2008

Anna Update

THere have been a lot of Sarah pictures lately and I feel like Anna needs equal blog time, so here is a quick update and a few videos. We now have a roly-poly on our hands. Anna is rolling from her tummy to her back and from her back to her side. This new found skill is causing sleeping issues, though. She stirs just a little, rolls over and then can't find her thumb. I tried to catch her rolling over on video, but of course she didn't do it. I did catch few smiles and some spit-up, though!

3 comments:

destiny said...

Oh, she is so sweet!!! That video gives me baby fever! I would love to just hold her and smell that baby smell!
The second video brought back LOTS of memories! I had 2 spitters!! Talkin' about baby smells---whew!

Christie RN said...

i guess we know why she was a little fussy. lets save that one for her wedding slide show :)

Marcy said...

That's my girl! Love the spit up....reminds me of Bubba.