All I have to say is Hallelujah! We survived the last few weeks with flying colors, but Sarah and I were both excited about today. She was a tad nervous about having new teachers, but felt better when Mrs. Janette and Mrs. Nancy (director and asst. director) met her at the door and realized that she would be in the same room with the same routine. The a/c wasn't working when I dropped her off and it was already a bit warm. Hopefully she isn't one big ball of sweat when I pick her up later.
Here are a few pictures and one from last year's first day so you can see how much she's grown! Apparently I like to dress her in blue for first days...
Monday, August 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
She is too cute!!
From a toddler to a little girl!
She really is too cute. Last year she was still in her little peanut phase and this year she looks so much more like a girl.
I really wish I could come back for another week!
How adorable is she??? I love the monkey accessory, too!
Awwww..that's how I remember Ms. Sarah! What a cute picture of her from last year!! I hope she has a wonderful year at school!
Post a Comment