Anna has discovered her vocal cords. We will be glad when she is done experimenting with this new sound. It is ALL we have been hearing out of her this week!
I guess this is your first taste at two kids "talking" to you at once...Anna with her noises and Sarah saying "Mommy" in the background over and over.....oh goodness.
Hi! I found your blog through Destiny's. Hope you don't mind me stopping by! Sarah has gotten SO big since ya'll moved and Anna is just precious! We LOVE the house!!! :) If you want to, send me your email and I'll add you to my blog. :) Candy Joyce tacjoyce@bellsouth.net
5 comments:
I guess this is your first taste at two kids "talking" to you at once...Anna with her noises and Sarah saying "Mommy" in the background over and over.....oh goodness.
Ooooh....and so shrill! Bring on the earplugs!
she's just doing her Hog impression. totally normal.
Hi! I found your blog through Destiny's. Hope you don't mind me stopping by! Sarah has gotten SO big since ya'll moved and Anna is just precious! We LOVE the house!!! :) If you want to, send me your email and I'll add you to my blog. :)
Candy Joyce
tacjoyce@bellsouth.net
Thanks so much for entering my giveaway!!! Your pictures are so sweet on your blog:)
Post a Comment