Thursday, September 4, 2008

Gustav visitors

Melissa and her kids arrived Sunday morning after driving all night from south LA. They decided to evacuate b/c of Gustav and we welcomed them with open arms. Parker is now almost 10 and was quite the gentleman. Isabella and Sarah are the same age and had a great time playing together. Little Sophie is one and reminded JB and I what it is like to have a toddler around! Melissa does a great job with her crew! We took them to all of Sarah's favorite places... the pool, the zoo and, of course, Pump It Up. Here are a few pictures from our camera. I'll post more from Melissa whenever she gets around to emailing them to me.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such cute pics!! I finally joined the land of the blogger so feel free to check mine out and add it to your fav's. The address is http://joshandalice.blogspot.com/.

It's not very fancy--I have NO idea what I'm doing!! :) But I'm going to give it a whirl...Take care!!