I've had to get creative. It's now day 7 of Sarah's "issue" and a regular ol' banana with saltines just isn't cutting it anymore. Roll a banana up in a tortilla with a smidge of peanut butter, though, and you've got a preschoolers delicacy.
I also pulled a trick out of my teacher bag today and let Sarah play with shaving cream in the backyard. Naturally that led to playing naked with the hose. I don't think she'd ever played with shaving cream before, which surprised me. She was so excited about it. It was fun to watch her experience that for the first time!






3 comments:
Holy goodness....those pictures are so much fun. The dancing one near the chair with the hose is my favorite.
Sarah never played with shaving cream before? None of my three ever played with it! Must be a Southern thing.... But she sure is having a great time.
Love,
Grandma
I thought I saw a bare butt when I drove past the other day! Too cute!
Post a Comment