Monday, October 27, 2008

More Pumpkin Patch

A few more pictures from Ali's camera. Proof that Anna and I really did make the trip. Oh, and in case you didn't believe me when I said there was a pig race...








Anna was the only one really asleep, but Sarah and Allison sure were comfy!


This is the Allison that so many of you have heard about. She just joined her "forever family" about a month ago. We have been having playdates almost every week and it is amazing to see how fast she is changing! She and Sarah really are becoming great friends, just like Marisa and I hoped they would!

It really bugs me no end that I can't get these pictures evenly spaced. On the preview everything is lined up perfectly, but when I post it, it goes nuts on me. GRRRR!

3 comments:

Marcy said...

I'm so glad to see Anna did make the trip! Yea for Allison and her friend, Sarah! Great for both of them....

destiny said...

There was a pig race at our pumpkin patch, too! We missed it, though.

Scott and Courtney Burlison said...

Kerry! I'm so glad you wrote on our blog and that you have one too. I've got lots of updating to do on mine, so I'll have to add your link. Your girls are precious. Somthin' about those girls (you know I'm partial:) ).

Have a Happy Halloween!

Court