Not much time to blog this week as I'm on my own while JB galavants around Italy. We're headed home tomorrow and will get back into the usual routine, minus Daddy. Send me positive thoughts!
Here are some pictures from the rest of the trip. Greg, Holly and Papaw came for the weekend. I think Sarah really misses JB, as she was practically attached to Greg's leg the whole time he was here. Dad brought GongGong over for a quick visit and we also got to see Erin and Ethan.
We've had a great time and really don't want to leave!!!








4 comments:
These pictures are too cute...her new haircut makes her look so much older...some of the shots she looks 6! I love the one of Anna seeing GongGong in the car. :-)
Good luck this week! Wish I was there! I'm in my last week of the tennis season and it's been a long road.
Daddy, can't wait to get home and see you guys. I can't get used to Sarah's hair! Miss you lots.
I like how you used the word "galavanting". Joe will be doing that in Brazil in a few weeks. Why do they get to do all of the free traveling?
Ahh, yes...the yellow tutu makes another appearance! I love it & I absolutely LOVE Sarah's hair...it's even cuter in person. I, too, am excited for JB to be home b/c that means we get our Daddy back too!
Post a Comment