Nothing too exciting to report this week. The leaves have finally started to fall and we spent some time raking this weekend. Sarah likes to have a big pile at the bottom of her slide. We also spent an insane amount of time last week trying to get Anna to drink from a cup. She's getting there, but since she is refusing the bottle (only Mommy will do!) and not yet drinking from a cup I had to cancel my trip to New Orleans for my sister's bachelorette party. It was a really hard decision and many tears were shed. They had a great time without me and I have been assured that they drank a hurricane, a pina colada and a hand grenade in my honor.
Monday, November 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Your kids are both just precious! Anna looks so small next to that big sippy cup! :) I know the feeling-Ella also NEVER took a bottle!
you could have just taken anna with you:)
Post a Comment