Saturday, January 10, 2009

The budding photographer

It feels like ages since I've posted. I intended to post pictures from the wedding as soon as we got home, but b/c there were SO many other people snapping shots at all of the events I didn't feel the need to take any pictures. It was nice while I was there, but I got home and have no pictures of how beautiful my sister was on her wedding day. I will save all details from the trip to share with you once I have pictures.
Instead I'll start 2009 with pictures from Sarah's camera. Last night she requested that we "please down-low the pictures." There were about 200 from the last 6 months or so. Most of them were close-ups of some unrecognizable object. I picked a few of the "good" ones to share.





5 comments:

Marcy said...

Yea! The blog is back! Thank you...

Bethers said...

My favorite is the one with all of her friends...and smiling Dad kind of pushed off the frame.

erin oliver said...

What excellent pictures of her world!

Jeanne said...

The last picture, the self-portrait, is reminiscent of the many, many self-portraits taken by her Dad.

And the pictures are in the mail. Sadly, none of Christie on her wedding day.

Cheech and Silly Mike said...

not too shabby. now you have someone to take pictures of you and JB together!