My friend, Yiotula, made this dress for Anna and it finally fits. Sarah has a matching one, of course!

Showing off her fangs. (Click to get the full effect!)

Already playing duets!

One of their first baths together. Sarah doesn't like it too much because we don't fill the tub to her liking.
We drove up to the Birmingham Zoo one day during Spring Break. Anna took her first carousel ride. Sarah did a great job sharing the zebra.
Our little poser can make even a rundown truck look cute.

8 comments:
She looks cute. Katarina has a matching one as well we can put them in it. I meant to tell you the other day that Kostaki wore the "Baby Boy Bleil" outfit that I made when you had Sarah and she was a girl. I'm glad I made you give it back it was really cute and no JB he didn't look like a girl.
Yay! Glad you updated. Thanks for calling today. It was great to chat. Love the pics! Your girls are delicious!! I miss them and can't wait to see you all in May.
TuTu sez, "It's about time!" I miss seeing my girls since I don't do FB.
Love the fangs!
The fangs are especially effective with the red eyeballs!
About time.
I think it's unanimous!
Those fangs are fantastic!
Post a Comment