







So apparently in Pennsylvania the Easter Bunny hides the Easter Baskets. JB requested that this tradition continue on his branch of the family tree. I'm all for it... who, afterall, doesn't like a fun game of Hide and Seek? So in Bleil Family fashion the Easter Bunny hid Sarah's basket behind a chair and Anna's under the coffee table. Thank goodness Grandma sent some fun baskets because I forgot to get their monogrammed ones out of Anna's closet the night before. These were actually the perfect size, as the others are so big that Anna could have climbed into them and had room to play around. Anyway, after breakfast we headed out back. Sarah was all over the place! Anna wasn't too excited about the dewy grass, so she hung out on the porch and hunted for most of her eggs after lunch.
1 comment:
Anna looks rather stern in the picture where she's holding on to the wagon! She also looks like she's ready to take off walking. And I like Sarah's boots with the fancy Easter dress. A girl's not dressed up until she puts on her boots.
Post a Comment