Here is a picture of us after dinner last night. We went out with friends to celebrate the "ringing of the bell."
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
We have been slacking on pictures. Life has been consumed by a thesis paper and the pre-move prep work. Luckily the thesis was officially completed yesterday. JB feels like a huge weight has been lifted off of his shoulders. I do, too. He still has his Comps to take, though, so the girls and I head to Little Rock tomorrow to give him a little space to study. Lots of family and several friends are coming to town to see us. It will be a full week. We can't wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Enjoy Little Rock! I'm saving all of my energy for a week of pretend with Sarah and who knows what with little Anna.
Great family picture! We'll have to catch up soon...easier said than done with 5 kids between our families! Miss you all and so glad you are doing well.
Post a Comment