skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Home Sweet Home
A lot has happened in the last few weeks. The move to VA was, fortunately, very smooth. JB ended up having to race the truck from Montgomery to Vienna which left me alone on the road with the girls. Luckily, Ray was able to come to my rescue. After a grueling day of airport delays and a long taxi ride to the hotel, he met us in Atlanta. I really couldn't have done it without him and the girls were thrilled to have Grandpa along for the ride. Thanks, Ray!!!We've managed to find an awesome park just behind our house, unpack all of the toys and dress-up clothes and bond with Scout. I know it will get hot here eventually, but I am LOVING this 80 degree weather in July!!!! 
3 comments:
I go here everyday to see the girls. More pictures please....mom and dad, too!
scout is really showing the years. must be all the moving. :) ps. can we start a file now for sarah's wedding video pictures?
SMax could REALLY use some work on her jazz hands. Help her out, Rooms!
I'm with TuTu... more pictures.
Post a Comment