Sunday, August 16, 2009

A rare sisterly moment... no screaming involved whatsoever.



Anna discovers dress-up clothes...




I've been trying to upload a video of Anna for the last 4 days. I have given up. Those of you on Facebook can view it there. Sorry to the Grandparents who are not on Facebook. :-)

4 comments:

Marcy said...

Sisterly/brotherly moments were also rare in the Bujarski household of days gone by. Cherish the moment!!
Sad about the video:(

Bethers said...

I bet that was so cute. I love it when Anna backs up into your lap to plop down for a book. Sarah is being a great big sister! As for the video, maybe try it on onetruemedia for the grandparents?

Marcy said...

Miss Shelia was my friend on facebook. The Anna video reminded me of the Dizzy Bat contest at the Travelers games! Very funny!

Cheech and Silly Mike said...

wasn't that sarah's first halloween costume? i can't believe that it swallows anna up! see if you can get sarah to be the grandma this year. they can go as a pair! (i figured the big bad wolf would be hard to get her to do)