Sarah and Sally.

More cowbell!

Pierce, Sally and Sarah giving the runners high fives. We're hoping none of them contracted the swine flu as they touched about a million hands.

JB stopped for a split second to say hi to the girls. Anna was a bit confused by his sudden appearance and immediate disappearance.

We never found him at the finish line. It was insanely crowded. FInally he borrowed a stranger's phone to call me. Allison was so proud of JB that she jumped in the picture with us. She must've learned that trick from Sarah.

The Marine Corps Marathon is only 2 weeks away. We really are proud of JB. I know I couldn't run 2 miles... much less 26.2. He was glad we were there to cheer him on for the 10-miler and we'll be there (with cowbells!) to cheer him on for the Marathon.
In the meantime I'm heading out of town this weekend on a girl trip. I'm glad the opportunity finally presented itself. It's been too long... seriously... I think since WAY before Anna was born. I vow not to go so long before my next weekend away. I'm not sure I'm going to know what to do with myself!
1 comment:
Everyone needs a cowbell! Go JB!
And...girl trips ROCK...from one who just got back from a fantastic girl trip.
JB I'll call to check on you!
Post a Comment