Gobble, Gobble! We stuck Turkey-Lurkey on the Green Egg this year. She was deeeeee-lish!
Sarah and Anna had little chocolate turkeys waiting for them on the table. Sarah chose to eat hers instead of pumpkin pie. Her piece of pie is still sitting in the fridge. I wonder if she'll ever remember it.
The Bleil Family Band.... Jeanne sure could belt it out! :-)
We celebrated Ray's birthday. How old are you, Ray?
Partaking of Grandpa's birthday cake.
Anna has figured out how to unzip her jammies. She's also learned how to poop on the potty. Still no guarantee that she won't spread poop all over the crib, but I sure can HOPE!
Our Christmas Card photo opp was quite the challenge. This isn't it, but I thought you'd like a little sneak peak.
1 comment:
Looks like that turkey was tasty! Happy BD Ray. Can't wait to see the Christmas photo op!
Post a Comment