Monday, January 25, 2010

Every couple of weeks (when it's time to make new playdough at school) Sarah brings home some sort of "sculpture." This is what she made last week. She is very proud of it. It is now sitting with pride on her nightstand. Can you guess what it is?

11 comments:

Bethers said...

A birthday cake?? She doesn't institute the birthday week or month like her Mom does she?

Bleil Family said...

wrong, Aunt Beth... try again!

Bethers said...

I had a student look at it...she guesses Stonehedge? Maybe a ski slope?

Marcy said...

phallic symbol?

Bleil Family said...

eeeeewwww, Mom!

Debbie said...

A teacher surrounded by students?

Cheech and Silly Mike said...

it's the washington "momument"!

Alice Holmes said...

I was guessing Washington Monument too! That's just what popped into my mind...

erin oliver said...

I'm with TuTu, but when I cleared my head, it's obviously the Washington Monument. And a very nice rendering, I must say.

Jeanne said...

Washington Monument, Sarah's favorite monument.

Bethers said...

Wow, she's good. I was guessing far simpler things!