Sunday, January 3, 2010

Sarah and Isa

Todd and Isa came up for a quick visit this weekend. It was the first time a "kid" has come to spend the night and Sarah was beside herself. She made grand plans that included Isa sleeping on her floor. Considering my childhood sleepover record, I made sure Sarah knew that Isa might rather sleep with her Dad. I'm glad I did, but because Isa did, indeed, want to sleep with Todd.

We had a fun evening of total silliness which included wrestling, High-ho Cherry-O, and a brief on what we would see at the Air and Space Museum the next morning.








After a breakfast of pancakes and bacon (or Ba-CONE, as Sarah now calls it. Thanks, Gramps) we headed to the Air and Space Museum that is out at Dulles Airport. It has all of the planes that the Smithsonian couldn't fit into the museum on the Mall.

Here are the girls in front of one of the engines of the Space Shuttle Enterprise.


Yes, I realize I totally skipped blogging about Christmas. But, seeing as you are all on facebook, I didn't feel the need to post those twice. :-)

No comments: