Sunday, April 11, 2010

A Rare Post from JB

Hello everyone. I thought I would post a few pictures from this weekend. The first is one of Anna. This is probably her first "official" timeout. The girls were playing in playroom and I heard Sarah say "no hitting!" Next I observed Anna marching off to the timeout chair that Sarah occupies occasionally. Anna climbed up and started to sit contently. When I asked Sarah what happend, she told me that after Anna hit her, Anna said "timeout now?" Which Sarah replied with "yes, timeout now." Off Anna marched without hesitation and, because there was no blood on the play, sat for the requisite 2 minute minor penalty (always about your age in years, good thing I don't get sent very often). After the buzzer sounded, Anna got down from her chair, apologized to Sarah and play continued.

This next picture is one of the first ever Bleil Family Run. We all went outside to propel ourselves 1 mile. Some running, some walking, some resting. We all made it and Anna enjoyed the ride and encouraged us from the Bob. Soon she'll be running alongside the clan. Sarah did great and learned a valuable life lesson: chocolate chip cookies are not a good pre-race food.

3 comments:

erin oliver said...

I didn't think Bujarskis ran... unless chased. Way to go Rooms!

Marcy said...

You should post more often....
You gotta love Anna's brain!

Cheech and Silly Mike said...

i can't believe it! way to go Kerry and Sarah! no offense JB, but we all know you can run a mile :) also love the time out. thanks for posting!