Our Baby turns 3 this week. I can't believe how fast she has grown. I guess that's how it goes, huh?
We're looking forward to the birthday festivities and especially a visit from Grandma and Grandpa. Pictures next week should be good ones! In the meantime enjoy this walk down memory lane...
LOL! That is so true. You'll get to do everything all over again! It's amazing that Sarah is 3. It does seem like just recently that she was born and I was helping Kerry with her birth announcements in Minot.
2 comments:
I told Kerry not to worry about her getting older, we're about to turn back the clock soon enough and relive the glory days of diaperdum.
LOL! That is so true. You'll get to do everything all over again! It's amazing that Sarah is 3. It does seem like just recently that she was born and I was helping Kerry with her birth announcements in Minot.
Post a Comment