A package from Grandma and Grandma arrived today. While the Dora Valentine stickers and Animal Crackers were a big hit Sarah has proven that she isn't too old to play with the packaging.

Check out how she sorted it all by colors. My little genius! 
Next they became beds for every one of her babies as well as Little Girl and Little Boy.
3 comments:
I can't believe that package arrived already. I mailed it Saturday and it got there on Monday. Unbelievable.
I had a feeling Miss Sarah would like the tissue paper. So much more scope for the imagination than plain old newsprint!
See y'all soon!
That's adorable, Kerry!! Looks like Sarah had a lot of fun with her packaging. My 2 also act like it's Christmas whenever I get a box in the mail. All these toys and they find the box fascinating...Makes you think!! :)
Well she is definitely a Bleil girl. We just can't help but organize things!
Post a Comment