Saturday, March 8, 2008

Green Eggs and Ham

Sarah came home from school on Thursday and announced that she wanted play with her playdough. After methodically filling a plastic plate with bits of green playdough she informed me that my green eggs and ham was ready. As I was about to take a bite she said, "Wait, I'll be right back." She came back a few minutes later wearing her entire doctor outfit and then gave me my plate. I asked why she was wearing her doctor stuff and she said, "Because I'm Dr. Seuss." Of course, how silly of me...


Kate's 2nd birthday was this week. We went over this morning for a Princess Birthday Party. Sarah had a great time, of course. She said her favorite part of the day was cake and ice cream, but I think the purple boa she got as a party favor topped the day.


No comments: