It's amazing how much I depend on having 2 mornings a week to myself. Despite missing my down time, we really had a great week. The weather was good most days, so Sarah and I spent a lot of time outside. We went to open gym at her gymnastics place and she got to play in the pit. She also mastered walking on the small balance beam by herself. I think she was really proud. I'll try to get a video of it this week. Grandma and Grandpa sent an Easter package yesterday. I thought about saving it for the weekend, but she beat me to the front door to get the box, read her name on the address lablel and squealed with delight, "It's for ME!" We're headed to Little Rock on Friday for Ashley's Baby Shower, Easter, and a much needed Mommy and Daddy trip. We are ALL excited!

Rooting the Hogs on to their Semi-Final victory.

Yes! Jelly Beans!

She went for the chocolate egg first. She's definitely my daughter!

Her first set of stamps. So far they have managed to stay on paper and haven't migrated to body parts!
The yellow pom-pom took a swim in the toilet shortly after this video. Rest in peace yellow pom-pom, rest in peace.
2 comments:
Dear Sarah,
I really liked the video of you cheering for the Razorbacks! I especially like the part where you say "I wanna see!" over and over. I do that, too! I am still learning how to say please, though! See you this weekend!
Love,
Livvy
I've gotta get that kiddo a fancier leotard.... you gotta SPARKLE on that beam! Perhaps that will be her big sister present from Aunt Rooms...
Rub your belly.
Rooms
Post a Comment