Football starts today, as I'm sure you know. Sarah's cheerleader outfit still fits, so she is all ready. The cowboy boots are an added bonus.
We have made some progresss in the biking department. It's still slow going, but she's getting there. She needs to figure out how to keep her feet from slipping off of the pedals and she'd be cruisin'. We had to get her a new helmet. She apparently threw a pretty good fit in the store as she lobbied for a princess one, complete with elbow and knee pads, but was too small. JB managed to get her to agree on this one.
We got a hand-me-down Bumbo seat for Anna a while back. I got it out of the closet the other day. It's a very odd contraption and she doesn't like it too much yet, but she did manage to sit upright in it for a few minutes.
Anna is now rolling from her back to her tummy with some effort. She tends to get her hips and body all the way over and then get stuck on her shoulder.






4 comments:
Our Sarah pitched a fit? I can hardly imagine it. You must be mistaken.
Where is Sarah's Purdue outfit??
Love the pictures of Anna. What a happy baby!
Go Hogs!! I did see the Purdue "drum" in the background which is where it should be!
Anna, where is your hair?
Love, TUTU
we all know that anna doesn't come by hair naturally tutu :) i just hope she has a mofro like sarah did. oh! and GEAUX TIGERS!
Very cute cheerleader!!
Anna is just precious! I love her big grin!
Post a Comment