Monday, January 26, 2009

A few randoms and Chinese New Year

Anna now enjoys playing with all of Sarah's toys while she is at school. Shhhhh... don't tell.


Playing in the tent on a rainy day. Anna liked going in and out and playing peek-a-boo.


Today is the Chinese New Year. It is tradition to have a big feast on New Year's Eve and Allison invited us along! We just went to the Chinese Buffet down the street, but the girls had a blast. Marisa had little bags for them full of fun stuff... chopsticks, a little chinese lantern and chocolate coins. It was fun watching Sarah try to eat from the chopsticks. Allison, of course, is much better at it!






I've been trying unsuccesfully to post a video of Anna waving hello, but Blogger is being stubborn. I will keep trying, though.

2 comments:

Marcy said...

I can't wait to show Angie the chopstick event! She will love it!

erin oliver said...

What's with your 8 month old cruising? It looks all funny... she's a baby, and she's standing up. I'll go ahead and send her a leotard.
:) E