The girls both got new car seats out of the deal. We had been talking about putting Sarah in a booster pretty soon, but after the wreck I'm convinced the 5 point harness is the way to go until she's at least 20 years old. We got a seat for her that converts from the 5point to a booster. She loves it. It has a cup holder and cubby holes. Anna said farewell to the infant carrier and is living the Britax life. We went with the Marathon this time. She looks SO tiny in it.

Anna's teeth continue to give us grief. I wish they would just come in! She was doing some waving the other day and I caught a good shot of her teeth. Please excuse the peach that I also caught...
2 comments:
Glad to see the girls enjoying their new car seats! Anna is still facing backwards, right?
Go teeth....come on down!
We bought our Britax this week too. We went with the Decathlon. You can see the equivalent picture of Frank in the carseat in our living room on our blog! I'm going to keep him in the carrier as long as possible, though, as he can't sit up by himself yet. Have you decided on a car yet?
Post a Comment