skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Nothing is safe...
Anna is now pulling up on anything that is remotely stable. Sarah is learning to keep things out of Anna's reach, but has not yet figured out that moving any of Anna's limbs causes her to immediately fall over. This, I am convinced, will be the cause of many bumps and bruises. 
3 comments:
Anna LOVES the camera, doesn't she? She really lights up! We miss everyone already.
This is the only stage in my life that all surfaces in our home remain "clutter free" :). Can't leave that stack of papers because one swipe of the hand and they are scattered to the wind and then a corner might get chewed off in the process. Oh yes, I've very familiar with this :). Good luck.
Where is Anna's lick? She must have been too busy perfecting her new skill to notice that her sister had the yummy spatula! I predict walking before Anna's birthday.
Post a Comment