

The theme at Sarah's school this semester is Hats. I'm not really sure how they can get an entire semester out of hats. How many times can you read Hats for Sale? Yesterday they had a Hat Parade. It was during Anna's "nap" time, so JB had to go solo. He said he was one of very few spectators, but that the look on Sarah's face when she saw him (see pic below) made it all worth it.








4 comments:
Ok, now that I've been given the green light, I will be sending leotards and tu-tus galore!! Really, what's the point of having girls if they aren't going to dance?? Hello!
Love it. That picture of Sarah smiling cause her Dad is there...it made me teary! I'm so easy.
We have that Fisher Price front door thing, too! Joey loves it. It is probably one of the best toys that he has!
Way to go, JB! Even though that Hat Parade wasn't the most fun thing to do on your list, that look on Sarah's face let us know what your presence meant to her. Too bad all parents don't get that like you do!
Post a Comment