Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine's Day

On Saturday, JB went to Atlanta to pick up the new car. It is AWESOME and the best Valentine's Day present to date! Since JB was gone most of the day the girls and I made Valentine cookies for our friends in the neighborhood and hung out. Sarah did a great job decorating the cookies and Anna got to play in the tunnel for the first time.

We're gearing up for the big birthday weekend. TuTu arrives on Friday and we'll party it up on Saturday afternoon. I can't believe Sarah is going to be 4. Where did my little girl go?!











3 comments:

destiny said...

I can't believe she is turning 4!! They grow SO fast! Emma Kate will be 7 this summer! That sounds weird to even say that!!!

Can't wait to hear all the party details!

Jeanne said...

We are so sad to be missing Sarah's birthday! Only the imminent arrival of Gustava Wilsonetta is keeping us in Erie. Torn between two granddaughters for the first time....

Bleil Family said...

HA! HA! HA!