Sunday, August 9, 2009

Beth's Visit

Beth came back! She was undeterred by Anna's attachement issues during her last visit and was successful in establishing a very lovely relationship with her 2nd niece. I got to spend most of Thursday out of the house. It was wonderful. JB and I took Sarah to a Nationals game and then we went on a date. Beth even did bath and bedtime. Thanks, Beth. Really.





I made playdough. Sarah and Beth made a fabulous family of snowmen.

4 comments:

Marcy said...

Props to you Beth! Love the snowmen, too!

Cheech and Silly Mike said...

what color is that playdoh? very cute pic of Beth and the girls.

Gramps said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gramps said...

A major league baseball game without Gramps? Tell me it ain't so!!! Maybe Sarah will take me next time. I like the B-52 t-shirts too.