He started the day as an athlete would... awaking at 5am and doing a triathalon. Fun times. The girls and I started the day with an 8am trip to the grocery store for the ONE ingredient we needed for his birthday cupcakes. They were cooling by the time he got home. Lyle joined us for lunch and the singing of Happy Birthday. Presents followed and included multiple Wii and Green Egg accessories along with tickets to see DC United play next month. After naps (JB included) we made our first trip into DC. We ended up at the Jefferson Memorial. Sarah and I counted the steps... 36. Ironic, huh, JB?











3 comments:
Great pictures. I like the one of Sarah leaning on the pillar. I noticed that both girls were wearing their pink B-52 t-shirt at different points in the day...
That day makes me tired! I need a nap! I think Anna liked going up and down the steps.
I'm curious. Why are there 5 people on the front of John's card? Or is one of them Scout?
Post a Comment