The acorns were the other big hit. Sarah spent quite a bit of time gathering them one at a time with the little pink shovel. Anna helped Sarah's cause a little bit, but was much more interested in dumping them out.
Alexis and Uncle John. (Sounds funny doesn't it?!)
The ride home was... um.... rough. We are thankful for Baby Bach. That cd worked wonders for Sarah and apparently does the same for Anna. At least for this trip it did. After 2 straight hours of tears they were both asleep within 5 minutes of Baby Bach being piped in through the speakers.
Thanks so much for sharing...I've been waiting for your next post! I still can't believe how big Anna has gotten in a few short months. Holy cow!! AND, can you eat something? Your face is so skinny...come on! Grab a beerita and a skinny cow, would ya? Can't wait to see you in a month or so (not that I'm counting!)
3 comments:
What a classic visit at Grandma and Grandpa's house on 242 Lowry Rd! We used to eat blueberries and pick acorns when my grandparents lived there.
The back yard looks like so much fun! We picked blackberries at my grandparent and got covered in "chiggers"!
Do Jeanne and Ray pay $ per acorn?
Thanks so much for sharing...I've been waiting for your next post! I still can't believe how big Anna has gotten in a few short months. Holy cow!! AND, can you eat something? Your face is so skinny...come on! Grab a beerita and a skinny cow, would ya? Can't wait to see you in a month or so (not that I'm counting!)
Post a Comment