Sunday, October 18, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy

JB and the girls survived my weekend away. I knew they would. We have settled back into our everyday routine. Cheech and Silly Mike arrive on Saturday. The marathon is Sunday. Halloween is right around the corner. It's going to be a busy Fall!

Beth was in town with her soccer team while I was gone. JB took the girls to watch. Notice the tired 4 year old taking advantage of the empty stroller.


The girls have taken on the task of toting things to the recycling bin. JB snapped a shot of their tower.


Anna's Wednesday morning playgroup.


Johnelle was our first non-family member visitor. She loved The Cave.... now you all have to come see for yourselves. We celebrated her birthday while she was here. You know we're always up for cupcakes, even if I didn't have time to make them myself. We had a great time with her.


Halloween fun has begun!




AAAAAARGH! (That's pirate for "Thanks, Grandma!")



Grandma made a bandana for Anna, too. It makes a great dew rag. The McClungs and Farrells will be proud. I'm pondering a costume change for Anna, too. While the candy corn is cute, Sarah would like for her to be her pirate treasure. We'll see if I have time to create another costume!


2 comments:

The McClung Family said...

Awesome! This Farrell McClung LOVES the do-rag! Anna wears it so well, too!

Marcy said...

How old are Anna's friends?