I promise not to continually update you on our potty training adventure. Today, however, was Day One and Anna insisted on wearing her training pants on her head. This particular picture sequence was taken just moments after I left the bathroom to grab a requested book (we all need good reading material every once in a while). It took her about 30 seconds to reach behind her and put that pair of panties on her head. Then she played peek-a-boo. How could you not love this face?



7 comments:
Is that a different seat? If it is, Wow!
Oh goodness. Love it!
This is hilarious!!! She is precious!!!
sometimes i wear my underwear on my head.
I LOVE it!! She's getting so big and if I do say, in the 2nd pic, she looks a bit like Sarah Max. Miss you guys~
I just discovered this! Anna is definitely one of a kind!
Ok, super-mommy! Please give me your secret weapon for potty-training. I'm trying to get Alex interested, but other than playing on the potty, he doesn't seem to have interest in actually using it. But with the duelling diapers game I play at least 2-3 times a day with the two kids now, I'm ready for him to learn!
Post a Comment