Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Anna had her 2 month check-up today. She gained two pounds since our last visit and is now 11 pounds, 2 ounces. She's also grown an inch. She weathered her first shot like a champ and only cried while the needle was actually in her chubby little leg. She's starting to hold her head up quite a bit and smiles almost every time she sees the monkey that hangs from her playmat. She also discovered her hand this week. Since she still won't take the pacifier I think we may have a thumb sucker.






Christie and Mike spent a few days with us on their way to the beach. Sarah decided they needed to visit Pump It Up with her. She insisted that one of them follow her everywhere she went. Mike even got her to go all the way down the big slide with her hands in the air the whole time. Here's a picture of them in the obstacle course. They went to the pool with us, too, but since I don't even want pictures of me fully clothed on the blog, I opted not to post any from that excursion!

No comments: