Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Homebound...

Sarah's gastrointestinal issue this week has prevented us from doing much. No school or playdates (don't want to pass this along to anyone else) and no parks (no bathroom), just boring ol' mom. Poor kid has had nothing to eat but bananas and toast for 3 days straight. Household chores are on the back burner so I can keep her occupied and prevent whining. The silver lining is that she has napped for three days straight! At least I have been able to put my feet up for a bit while she sleeps. Anna is doing great... rollling over all the time and loves to watch Sarah. Luckily she hasn't caught the bug. I hope I didn't just jinx her!









1 comment:

Jeanne said...

I love the picture of Sarah reading to Anna. Such a sisterly thing. And Miss Sarah in her underpants painting? I predict that picture will come back to haunt her when she's about 13!

Love,
Grandma